Friday, November 6, 2009

Presents!!!!!

Woot! Received many flowers from my juniors and of course, my friends, jrd and KOK


Flowers~ thx to all of u.... now I put each and every comment my friends wrote to me....

















And a special gift from a bunch of "superman's" followers..... whee~ ^^


Whee~ I was wondering what izzit..... @@









And after I had unwrapped this box..... dang dang dang dang ~~~


Yoh!! A superman t-shirt~ ^^ Such a surprise from all of u.... thx!!

And, there is a special gift also.... here it is....


Boink... A soft cute handphone dangling... whee~ I like it also~ ^^

Anyway, Thx everybody for the presents and most importantly, the heart that all of u hav to me... :p I appreciate them very much... thx~

Tears rolling in my eyes unconsciously during my graduation day, but luckily it didn't fall down... =p

1 comment:

↗eNeN♥[LOVE]ღ said...

wakaka..
receive many flowers oh..
^^

GAMBATEH~ =]

Post a Comment