Thursday, January 14, 2010

Positive Mental Attitude

Clock strikes 5,
I wake up abruptly,
Quickly change myself,
And rush for an interview.

Wearing new formal clothes,
Armed with new attitude,
Looking at myself in the mirror,
I shout:"PMA!"

I am always an optimist,
As there is always a conception
In my mind, stating that:
"If you think you can, you can!"

My parents are nervous,
And so do my sister,
But I know deeply in my heart,
That they always give me full support.

One night before the interview,
I still remember how I rolled on the bed,
I have been nervous all the time,
As this is my first interview.

Well,
Things do not come out as terrible as I think.
I manage to draw out my courage,
To speak in the language I seldom use - English!

Hurray!
I get to know a lot of friends there,
Kamil, Wendy, Grace, Armand, Liong, etc...
They are friendly but well... A bit talkative. ^^

Too bad,
I am quite reluctant to bid goodbye,
As I know,
We are bonded by a chemical bond
Which I name it - Friendship bond!


Written by,

AZURE

No comments:

Post a Comment