Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Emo~

Sitting in front of my computer and looking at those photos I have taken in matrics. I suddenly feel like I really miss matrics life. HELP can't give me what I want but matrics can. Air-cond, attached bathroom, water dispenser, lift, etc... They are not important at all. I am not willing to change my matrics life for those facilities....

I can still imagine how I play with all of you in matrics. Everyday I laugh and cheer in matrics. Here, I am alone. Totally alone~ Almost freak out >.< Everyday 6.30 a.m. wake up, go to bath, brush my teeth and have a face wash, then have breakfast, then go to KPD by bus, then go to class till 12, then come back. Upon reaching, on facebook, hotmail, MSN, Need for Speed and maybe, some downloaded movies. Can you imagine life is so boring and routine here.

Whereas in matrics, there are something for me to wait for. In class, I motivated myself by telling that I can go to play squash, or jogging, cycling, or even go and play monkey bars. Oh ya, by the way, HELP has no sport facilities except ping pong. >.<

Life in matrics is full of fun and suspense...... I miss you guys - Wei Yee, Soo Hoo, Yongshi, Pei Ling, Shi Chean, Tze Shin and Kahling~ I am indeed myself in front of you guys.
 
H3P4!!!! I miss you guys.....

Jogging~ !!

Blok C1 - Kolej Al-Khindi

4 little promoters ^^

YESH!!! 

Having party with our mentor~

Go to Penang~ (At Jetty)

Yongshi with her funny look xD

(P/S: I can't wait for our gathering coming weekend)

No comments:

Post a Comment