Tuesday, March 29, 2011

HELPMUNC - HELP Model United Nation Conference 2011

MUN Conference is actually a stimulation of actual UN conference. It comprises 4 councils - HRC, ECOFIN, SPECPOL and SC.In common word, it is based on human right, economics, politics and security council. And guess what, I enter the HRC!

Delegate of Ukraine! =)


Well that's cool! I have never been to any debate in English. Hence, this exposes me to a new world - debating in a formal and diplomatic way. We have to address ourselves in third person. Of course, there are many people who make this mistake by address themselves as first person.

Alright, the best part is the giving speech part. You are open to any and all form of points of information (POI). Can you imagine you have done no research before going to MUN? You will be shot down on the spot! >< That's the reason why I dare not give the speech even though I want to. *(Nevermind, I will try to do all form of research and give speech next time!)

In the conference, I met a guy in Catholic who is very cute! His courage is more than me. He dared to give speech on that day but in a non-diplomatic manner. Aggressive!!! Woo hoo!!!! Never seen such a speaker in UN before.. HAHA~ Joking~ Anyway, I love his style, dare to speak out! Yay!

My brother in MUN conference~ ^^

This is all the homework and the resolution that has been done along three days of conference. I kinda miss it! I will definitely join the next MUN!!! Here I come! ^^


 All the documents for MUN!

The Description of the Issue before making any research~ 

(P/S: I will definitely go for the next MUN!!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment