Friday, July 31, 2009

National Physics Competition (NPC) 2009

"Omg... Why am I going to miss my dancing rehearsal?"
"You should spend some time on physics, tomorrow is your competition, make sure you are well-prepared."

So, I had to stay at home and study all the physics notes... It was quite a tough task as I squeezed all F4 and F5 physics in one day, no, one night into my small brain... huh... Force, displacement, scalar quantity, a.m.u., mass defect, capacitance, wheatstone bridge... And at the same night, I did a set of NPC 2007 questions.... It was terribly tough although the brochure of NPC stated that it covers only KBSM syllabus...

On the competition day (30/7/2009), I, could be said, revved up to do all the questions given.. As the teachers were giving us time to revise our physics for this competition, I ran through the notes for 2nd round and did another set of NPC 2008 questions. Again... It was mindstorming... = =

At about 10.00 (should start at 9), NPC 2009 started! Beads of sweats formed on my forehead when I saw those questions... Almost 75% of the questions involved calculation.. I started to think and think and think and suddenly, the power supply of the school block failed.... All I did is to continue doing those questions in a dim room... = = My eyeballs nearly popped out due to strain on the eyes...

Luckily, this time I managed to have all the questions done and checked almost 40 questions. Haha... Hope I can get the gold award, which provides me an opportunity to attend the grand prize giving ceremony.... But till now, I detected that I have 6 questions wrong.... T.T


Physics questions.....


NPC 2009~~ ^^

(P/S: Plzzzzz, let me get what I wanted to....!!)

1 comment:

syncora said...

okok... now we present the gold medal to our mr goh kah wei from smk tsung wah for winning the most desperate physic competiton candidate 2009!

Post a Comment