Sunday, July 19, 2009

Poem in the toilet.....

Share with you some of the poems that I have read in the Internet... They are interesting~~ XD

A budding poet tried his best...
Here I lie in stinky vapour,
Because some bastard stole the toilet paper,
Shall I lie, or shall I linger,
Or shall I be forced to use my finger.... ^^

Before he graduated to be a poet, he wrote this...
Here I sit
Broken-hearted
Tried to shit
But only farted

Someone who had a different experience wrote,

You're lucky
You had your chance,
I tried to fart
And shit my pants!

Perhaps it is true that people find inspiration in toilets...

I came here
To shit and stink,
But all I do
Is sit and think.

There are also people who came in for different purpose...

Some come here to sit and think,
Some come here to shit and stink,
But I come here to scratch my balls,
And read the bullshit on the walls...

Hahahahahahahahhaha~~~ They are funny~~ I simply like'em...

2 comments:

syncora said...

haha.. obviously the person who wrote this has nothing else to do in the toilet

↗eNeN♥[LOVE]ღ said...

=='

whr u find this?
haha!

Post a Comment