Friday, July 3, 2009

Ipoh International Run 2009~~

Wheee.... Sunday (5/7/2009) is just around the corner and I have to wake up at almost 4.00 to prepare to participate in Ipoh International Run!! This is the second time that I take part in this run and yet I feel exuberant and hardly wait for it... ^^

Today my daddy had helped me to take the runner tags and a T-shirt from the Ipoh International Run committee at Ipoh City Council, Ipoh. Of course, I have my nike mended so that I can finish the course with minimum strain on my legs... Hehe....~~ I am all gear up to run....

These few evenings I did not jog around Istana due to the bad weather that could not be forecasted... The sky was gloomy and yet it didn't rain.... Haiz... I will run with all my taekwondo members tomorrow.. hehe~~ Hope I can finish the 4th kilometres without walking but jogging~~


H 142 - My tag numbers~~


A little bag of goodies and a gift voucher of Adidas!! Woot~~


IIR 2009 T-shirt~~ Looks better than last year's

I am not aiming for the top-20 but I wish I could get top 150 in the run so that I can have a finishes medal. ^^ Hope I can get it even though it is tough~~ Gambateh!!

1 comment:

↗eNeN♥[LOVE]ღ said...

u sure can gt it d~
^^

SUPERMAN, GAMBATEH!!!
haha...

Post a Comment