Monday, June 22, 2009

Fathers' Day

"Puff! I seem to lose my interest on writing blog..."

"Hey! Where your passion has gone through? Keep on writing~"

Finally, I decided to write out something about Fathers' day. Actually, I didn't really celebrate with my daddy. The former plan - cooking a sumptuous meal in the house was in vain due to water shortage... haiz... Owing to this reason, I kept refusing to answer the call of nature as I could not let the toilet in my house be permeated by unbearable stench. Hehe~~ Such a smelly bomb I can produce.. ^^

Anyway, our whole family just went to Ipoh and had a decent dinner at that night. Hmm.. We went to a vegetarian restaurant near to Ipoh garden... I quite enjoyed the food there, and so did my parents... Of course, my daddy was beaming with joy as we were able to juggle out some times to spend with him. Actually, the only thing that I concerned the most was to find a place to squat down and passed motion... whee~~ (yuck, geli right??) ^^


Whoa~~ Sushi with mango-slice as topping...


Happy Fathers' Day, dad!!~~ ^^ (Don't mind if I snapped your photo secretly :p)


The dishes are as normal... nothing special..

(P/S: Daddy~~ I love you!! Muackzzz...)

No comments:

Post a Comment