Sunday, June 14, 2009

Moral fake-fake Photos

Huh... Today was the last day of mid-year break and it was also the day that I was forced to do all my homework that I procrastinated for the whole holidays.... Hehe!! So, I'm here to share with you some of the photos that I snapped with my parents for the sake of kerja amal of Moral Project....


Prepare the cooking ingredients
(Actually, I went there to snap a photo and run away!!)


Carrying a pail of water
(Actually, both of us just pretend to do work, good co-cooperation with my daddy!!^^)


Squatting down with a pail of water
(Actually, I enjoyed looking at my motorbike, and so did my daddy!! XD)


Wiping the metal rim.....
(Actually, I was posing for it only~~)

Funny!! These fake-fake photos really make my stomach burst due to excessive laughing!! ;-)

(P/S: Don't tell my teacher about the green colour words.... Hehe~~ Keep it as a secret... shhhhh~~)

1 comment:

↗eNeN♥[LOVE]ღ said...

=='
zha dao~
fake leh~
haha~

u really carrying a pail of water?
[but i think, it is juz a empty pail]
kaka~

Post a Comment