Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A splendid KL Trip

Clock showed 1.02 AM and I was before the computer screen, eager to share my experience in KL by expressing it in my blog.

Where should I start? Well, on the way to KL, I should say I think and envy of those who were in BERJAYA Times Square to watch Jolin Tsai Butterfly Concert. Hehe^^ (No money to buy the ticket and yet I wanted to watch, so I think youtube is my best way to watch it... XD) At about 10.30 p.m., my whole family reached my sister's condo. At the first glance of her condo, it completely destroyed my perspective on condo. I thought condo is always with stardard amenities, well-furnished living room with orange light that portray the classy look of the whole condo, touch-panel lift, and much more... Puff... The whole living room was filled with boxes and even newspapers... walao a!! I thought mainly because they were just moving in without even having time to clear the living room... But my sister's room was quite okay, well-furnished and clean, except that the wall is stained with ages.


A simple and nice study table.... Haha!! I like it~~

This time we planned to stay in my sis's room for two nights... Huh, I can't feel the cosy ambience of hotel room and of course the hearty breakfast provided in Citi Cafe.. sigh... Oops, forget to tell u where my sis's condo is.. My sis's condo is in Bandar Sri Permaisuri, Cheras and it is quite near to federal highway. One thing that I couldn't stand was the mosquitos at night.... nyeeeeeee...... the irritating mosquitos was rampant at night and tortured people from deep slumber seemed to be their hobbies... geezz.... They feasted on me at night (maybe i didn't take a bath before i slept and i was the smelliest among my family, XD) Hate that... Anyway, I just slept on the parquet with no pillow and bolster. It was such a hard time for me that night, with some red spots on my limbs given FOC by mosquitos... = =

Anyway, this trip i enjoyed myself exceedingly in KL.. I managed to finish 3 books of Mr. Midnight and a book of Mr. Mystery in MPH Midvalley... Haha... Alvin Soh! hair sprouted from his head and looks like a carrot... haha~~ such a good and funny description of him by the book.. ^^ Anyway, if everybody is just like me, sitting there for a few decades and don't buy any books there, I bet MPH Midvalley will bankrupt... lol... (too exaggerating ady)~~


Mr Mystery #13, I'm lovin it!!~~






Mr. Midnight #55, #56, #57~~ Fear rippling down my spine when I was reading... haha~~

Of course, I had bought some tees for myself in KL.. hehe!! Can't imagine what a shopaholic I am... I went to Pavillion, Midvalley, the Gardens, SOGO, and many more places to grab myself some tees... and guess what, I just managed to get 3 tees only... haiz... nvm... keep it up!! ^^

At night, I had a scrumptious dinner in the Malaysia top-ten restaurant - 鼎泰丰. It is situated next to Justlife Organic Shop in LG floor in the Gardens. I was quite reluctant to go in at first but once I had a taste on the food, I could feel my tongue dancing in my mouth... It was super-duper delicious.. hehe!!


Appetizer in this restaurant... hehe!!


Dumplings with minced meat and prawns... whoa~~


House-special taufu~ With seaweed on top and mushrooms as garnish


Spicy sour vege... hehe!! (direct translation from Mandarin)


Glutinous sesame ball with soya bean as dessert....


My sis and I... Thumbs up!! yeah~~

Okay, don't mention about the night activities, it was still the same, shopping, Shopping and SHOPPING!! hehe~~ Actually, I had planned to watch "Night at the Museum" in GSC Signature in the Gardens, but too bad, the latest is on 5.45 p.m.. sigh~~

Haha, there is something interesting I wanna share with all of you.. To those who suffer from sore legs after much walking in shopping complex, you can try on my prescription. Walk into a massage centre, e.g. OSIM, Ogawa, or OTO and ask for trying their new products.... hehe~~ sure you will feel relaxed and rejuvenated after massaging... whee~~....


Omg... painful at the moment it started squeezing my legs... yeeeeeee (geli)^^


uSqueeze... hehe~~ relax my legs.... whee~~


Haiz... 3 days 2 nights KL trip finally came to an end..... Music examination is getting nearer and nearer and I haven't polished my playing... geez... kk.... Anyway, I didn't realise that travelling in KL is splendid until I got my camera with me this time... hehe~~ Thx camera!! muackzzz~~

(P/S: Don't chase me away when u saw me coming again to ur outlet - massaging centre.... wahahahahahhaha!!!)

3 comments:

↗eNeN♥[LOVE]ღ said...

tat ticket is free de~
haha~

yummy leh~
^^

=='
zha dao~
lk tat oso can~
haha~
massage wo~
kaka~

GAMBATEH!
=D

Theresa Teoh said...

ur KL trip seems fun!
im rusting at home d!!

Naveeshini said...

Lolz...
Cool trip!
Why didn't you visit me???
Lolz...I'm staying so near

Post a Comment