Monday, June 1, 2009

Co-operation

Huh... Everybody starts to spend their holidays fully but not for me this time... I had to study for my account.... We, students who sit for account need to go back to school to sit for account paper... geez... Buku catatan pertama, penyata penyesuaian bank, belanjawan tunai, pembubaran perkongsian, penyata pendapatan and perasingan untung rugi all revolve around my head... @@ It is a sad thing for not doing revision before examination.... aiks.... Always revise at the eleventh hour and it is me...


My "pig sty" after examination.... still left unkept


Accounts.... grazing on it.... @@


Ledger and Journal.... Where is Cash book??~~


My Self-made Cash "Paper" ^^


Still use abacus to do account at times... woot~~

Finally, I finished my examination today and I managed to do it well... As for paper 1, I prepared to fail... haha... I did't even study a single thing on paper 1.... Except for calculation part, which I did it always during tuition... hehe... However, the other candidates walked around the science lab and look each other's answer... Some even took my paper and copy... walao a... (and I still lent to them)... ^^ We showed our cooperation to the fullest... The lab assistant just stay at the other room and well, sleeping... yee hoo~~

(P/S: Hope I can get good result for my mid-term examination...)

2 comments:

↗eNeN♥[LOVE]ღ said...

=='
whr gt pig sty oh?
clean dao~

space of mine said...

tis call pig sty ar..hahz
whn u c d condition aft i study thn only tao...kaka

Post a Comment