Thursday, June 4, 2009

Crash!!~~

"Kok, let's go swimming!"

"Aiyo, don't want la, go to eat pan mee!!"

Upon Ah Ken's arrival, we went to Zhe Lun's shop to eat pan mee!! Whee~~ Such a nice pan mee... Slurppppp... Haha, A hot pan mee with minced meat, fishballs and prawns certainly makes me felt warm and comfortable... We had a leisurely tete-a-tete without knowing that the fated incident awaited us...

"Brrooommmm!!" Motorbike raced at the road and I was a pillion rider at that moment. The cold breeze let me feel refreshed...

"Kok, why you stop at the left side? It is hard to cross the roundabout u noe?"

Feeeewwwwwww... We crossed the road and within seconds, screeching halt can be heard and straight away my attention was drawn to the front... A car, which was not supposed to cross the road, crossed the road and stopped in front of us before Kok applied emergency brake.... Both of us had a rude shock! The motorbike failed to prevent us from bumping into the car. "Crash!" and both of us fell onto the road. I was the one who fell first. Once I touched the road, the first thing came to my mind was not to let Kok be hurt as me. I quickly supported him with my own body and luckily he was not injured as badly as me.

My mind was fresh by then and I hurriedly climbed up. The front part of motorcycle was dented and the right side mirror was wrenched. Bearing the intense pain on my limbs, I rode the motorbike and took Kok along back to home.

Upon reaching Kok's home, I hurriedly asked for yellow solution and some cotton wools to clot the blood and of course kill the microorganisms...


Elbow injury...


Knee injury...


Foot injury...


Palm injury...

Huh.. It was a real experience and luckily it was not my LC which got dented.... Phew.... Anyway, it was indeed a good lesson for those who like to speed on road.... Haiz.... Learn an important lesson today.

(P/S: Bastard driver.... I gonna smash you if you appear in front of me again in future!! Grrrrr..)

1 comment:

↗eNeN♥[LOVE]ღ said...

very cham leh~
hope u will recover soon~
=D

[take k] ^^

Post a Comment