Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pendrive~~

You would wonder what I can write about pendrive... Well, actually, after much resting and rusting at my house, I decide to upload some interesting product that I got during my KL trip - a special edition 2 GB removable disc from "Dockers".

Well, for those who don't have any ideas on Dockers, I introduce it briefly on this brand. Dockers is a brand of Levi Strauss & Co. It sells slacks and formal trousers. The cutting of the trousers is very nice and somehow I like it... hehe~~


Dockers!!~~


I(most right) was with my Dockers' pants... ^^ Look smart, don't I?





Models with Dockers' trousers....

After much introduction on Dockers, now I should show my special edition removable disc that I got from the Isetan, the Garden's outlet....


A simple box of Dockers.....


Open it, wow!! A removable disc coated with leather!! ^^


Yesh!! Special edition removable disc with Dockers logo on it... XD

Like this removable disc very much... hehe~~ It was a removable disc that cannot be bought in any places... It is a gift for those who buy any products of Dockers till RM 300 and above in a single receipt in certain outlet... So likely to happen that my daddy wanna bought himself some trousers... haha~~ Lucky!! :p

(P/S: Don't try to steal from me... wahaha!!)

1 comment:

↗eNeN♥[LOVE]ღ said...

haha~
i wan to try to steal it liao~
be careful oh~

bleh~ ^^

Post a Comment