Friday, May 29, 2009

Gotong-Royong

Finally... Examination draws its full stop.... The fragrant scent of holidays can be detected... However, the most interesting thing is the event that was happened in our school today - "Gotong-Royong"!!

Whee.... It happened right after our examination... I was assigned to clean up our Taman Bunga.... No.... I personally think that it is a dragon fruit orchard.... Hehe... Let's look at our so called "Taman Bunga":


"Taman Bunga"..... Taekwondo members crowded here~~


Everybody showed their co-operation to the fullest!!

Okay... enough for the others.... Now my turns to be in the pictures.... ^^


Open the black plastic bag for dried leaves and sticks...


Collect the broken flower pots....


Ugh... Too heavy.... Use my leg to lift up the rubbish.... XD


Move the flower to another place... ^^ Xiang Yet, gambateh~~


Dang~ Dang~ Dang~ Dang~ Hey... Why are you posing with the gardening fork? ^^


Scope the mud up with a trowel...


Hey!! We are posing for the "Colgate" toothpaste advertisement.... whee~~


Hiak!! Scare taekwondo members away.... ~~ :p


Leaving all the brooms behind after cleaning.... Searching for Nimbus 2000... ^^

This was all happening in Taman Bunga, but how about my class??!!


Wiping the ceiling fan... Hey, Kheng Hong.. Don't you dare to throw at me!!


Yoh.... Zheng Li... What are you looking at? Leng lui ar?? ^^

It was indeed a happy day... We have a gala time... kaka ;) All our hard work and effort paid off but I could not snap some good photos of our efforts... The battery of camera exhausted at the wrong time... Too bad!! But anyhow, I still enjoy this special occasion that held in my school... YESH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment