Friday, May 15, 2009

Examination~~

Haiz... The period that all Malaysian students hate the most - EXAM, finally come to me today!!

The first paper is physics paper 2... Haha... I could still remember how I revised the six chapters that were going to test us today.. 6 chapters!! Can you imagine how tough it is... Need to be completed in one night (Mainly because of my laziness before exam, ^^)

However, all the details that I have studied yesterday has not appeared in my exam paper... Basically, the paper tested us on how to modify a rice cooker so that it uses less time and energy to cook a pot of rice. Isn't it common sense?? Honestly, I felt regretted for grazing on the books for whole night T.T


With physics notes and a computer, I can start revising!!~~

(P/S: Hope I can get good result for physics this time~~)

No comments:

Post a Comment