Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

"Boy, help me lock the gate!"

"Boy, help me clean up the dishes!"

"Boy, help me throw the rubbish!"

These few sentences seemed unwanted noise that causes noise pollution to me but it is not for today.... On the contrary, it sounds music to me... Haha!! I willingly did anything for my mother today... You must be thinking why I experienced a sudden change today.. :p The answer is very simple - because today is MOTHER'S DAY!!

We didn't celebrate it grandly or go out to have a scrumptious lunch, or even have a steamboat dinner like Kok.. ^^ but in fact, we spent our quality time together, even my sister, who was searching a place to stay in KL, came rushing all the way from KL with a bouquet of white roses and lavender!!


Isn't it look nice? Haha... ~~

When my mummy looked at this bouquet of flowers, she was delighted and immediately she asked me to take a paragraph for her ^^ (It can be said that we force her to take a photo for rememberance, naughty me!!~~)


Mummy, I love you!!

After snapping this photo, my cheeky sister quickly asked all her "friends" to snap a photo with the flowers too!! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang!!


The trio back from KL!! Yee hoo~~

We had a good conversation for the whole night and of course everybody was gathered in the dining room to enjoy a leisure tete-a-tete and before long, it was already late at night and she was going to sleep for the sake of her health.... That's how we celebrated mother's day 2009...

(P/S: Mummy!! I love you!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment