Sunday, May 3, 2009

Poem - Family Education

I'm not a good boy,
Always trying to be mischievous,
Just to get the attention,
Of my busy-working parents.

I'm always the rotten apple
Of your eyes.
No matter how hard I've tried,
You still don't acknowledge me.

When do you have time with me?
Why you always scold me?
What do you expect from me?
And which virtues in me that you'll acknowledge with?

There are no children in the world,
Who cannot be bent by their parents.
But there are parents in the world,
Who don't know how to educate their children.

Contact with messages,
But not verbally.
Is it the correct way,
To communicate with your own children?

Please......
Try to spare your time.
As your child,
Want to share his feelings with you eagerly.

Family education,
Is no doubt the most important education.
Because FAMILY,
Stands for "Father and Mother, I love you!"

Written by:
AZURE

No comments:

Post a Comment