Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dell M1330~~ On its feet again!

It was a hard time for me since I discovered that my computer had gone wrong... Geez!! The whole screen displayed strips of colour upon started... It was annoying and I cannot get to my documents that I saved into my M1330...

I hurriedly called for Dell Service Centre to repair my laptop... Finally, there is a technician from Dell coming to my house today.... Grateful ^^

After diagnosing the computer, he got to know that there are problems occurred in my motherboard. As my computer is still under warranty, he changed a new motherboard for me without any extra charge... Whee~~ :p

Motherboard of Dell M1330 XPS

Now I can use my laptop again!! Haha~~ It functions well now.. Hope it does not give any problem to me from now onwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment