Saturday, May 9, 2009

Continue - LC Story

Wow... It was such a hard time for me to argue with my parents about LC and Lagenda!! And what surprises me most is, they had showed green light for me to buy a LC!! Woot~~ lucky me!! :)

Sadly, my mother didn't allow me to buy the LC ES series because it is meant for racing (in their opinion)... They also told me not to ride a clutched type as my daddy didn't know how to ride, keke!! Follow a mother instinct, she always put my safety before anything. I didn't insist to buy the ES series as they had already allowed me to buy a LC but not a Lagenda. As a "filial" son, I didn't dare to ask for more. Haha!! Wait till this coming Monday or Tuesday I will get my first motor - LC!! Hardly wait for it.


The colour that I want the most!! Elegant white ^^

Stay tuned on my coming LC story!! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment