Saturday, May 2, 2009

Labours' Day - A nice BBQ

Stress? Study? Homework?

NO!! It never happened in this good day - Labours' Day...
Pressure in me was left aside and finally I had a chance to gasp for a breath... Puff!! Furthermore, the teachers did not give any homework for us... Haha... Think how I celebrate Labours' Day this year?

A NICE BBQ la of course!! hehe!!

It started drizzling when I was back from my aunty's house. OMG!! How could we have our BBQ Party?? PLeaseeeee don't rain!

The rain receded before Zhi Yuan, Jarrold and I came to yaw loong's house. Upon reaching there, there were a lot of my classmates waiting for our arrival... We started to prepare all the utensils needed for BBQ..

So, we went to Pang zheng's house to get all the tools as he had all of it. As I still didn't know how to ride a bike, I were forced to be the pillion rider... sobx... And I was the one who need to carry a dirty "stove" with ants with it... Ouch... Stupid ants..... why u bite me!! grrr..

Alas, we were back to yaw loong's house. As an amateur of BBQ, I didn't know what to do next. I couldn't help them anything but just looked on what they were meddling about.

First, they arranged the charcoals around the burning "fire starter"s. As we don't have any fan, we fanned it with paper plate and we could see the flame dancing among the charcoals and before long, the charcoals were glowing and smouldering, signifying the time for us to start our BBQ.... :)

"Broooommmm!!!" motor engine could be heard and when I took a glance, I saw all the girls in my class were coming.... Geezzz!! They don't even help out and they just know to eat!! And somehow I did not have the gut to say my feelings out... haha!! quite a timid guy I am... :p We took all the food out, ranging from raw pork, chicken wings to sausages and fish and beef balls.... As my stomach was complaining for food, I take the BBQ skewer to poke 4 fish balls and 2 sausages and started grilling them after putting some butter on top of them.... The butter melted upon heating and my saliva dripped due to stimulation of my scent centre of brain.... ;)

'Dang Dang Dang Dang!!' It was ready and finally I could have a taste of self-grilled food!! Luckily it was still edible.... hehe!! It was quite a successful one as my food was not stained with carbon... Pity Lun as his sausages has turned totally black!! Coating the sausages and fish balls with a thin layer of honey, I started taking the first bite of my food.... Wow!! it tasted different!! (Of course la, sell-grilled food wad!!) Delicious and it satisfied my taste buds!!

We were having a tete-a-tete with our school teacher, who joined us to eat too!! (don't know whether he paid for the party..) Haha.... all gossips about schools..... (censored 200 words)....^^

Our 5S1 gathering always coupled with gambling session... this is no doubt of it!! OMGGG.... I got the smallest no (Ace) and I had to be the person who gave them cards and of course paid the most when people won and earned the most when people lost.... After much gambling, still I lost for about RM 8.... haizzz... what a bad luck for me!!

The gathering came to a halt as clock struck for 1.... and once again, I became the pillion rider.... The night was serene and quiet.... I lied on my bed and dosed off out of fatigue...... zzzzzzzz....

(P/S: We are all in this together!! Friendship forever!)

No comments:

Post a Comment