Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Dream Motorbike!!

After involving myself to learn how to ride a motorbike, I start to make some surveys about motorbike (As I don't have any motor in my house)... As a "motor noobie", I have to search the Internet for the whole day and take advices from my friends. Finally, there is a motor that caught my attention and I immediately like it - Yamaha Y135LC!!

Dang!dang!dang!dang!! Here it comes~~
Such a elegant motor it is.... The aeroshape of this motorbike simply appeals me... The back of the motor is designed in a way that it look sporty... The point that attracts me the most is the colour. Wow!! Such a nice combination (blue, black and white). It looks classy!! :p


Sporty type gear~


Sporty type foot pegs~


Clutch with safety switch~


Blue layered cover of back light~

Technical Specification is as shown below:

Overall length x width x height
1,945 x 705 x 1,065 mm
Seat Height
770 mm
Wheel base
1,245 mm
Minimum Ground Clearance
140 mm
Dry weight/ Curb weight
105 kg
Fuel oil capacity
4.0 litres
Clutch type
Multiple Disk, centrifugal automatic
Transmission
4-speed Rotating
Brake front / rear
Single disc brake / Drum Brake

As a king of moped, everything is perfect... The thing that makes it loses its lustre is its price... huh..... almost RM 6300... However, this does not stop my liking for it. ^^

The problem that I encounter now is the permission from my parents. Only if my parents allow me to buy this motor then I can have it. But the probability is very low, about 0.25. My parents especially my daddy keep insisting me to buy a Lagenda 110z... haiz...

Lagenda 110z, how can you fight with Y135LC??

Hope I can have my dream motor - Yamaha Y135LC

No comments:

Post a Comment