Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wesak Day!!~~ Blackout..... =.=

It was such a disaster when I got to know that the tuition time was changed from Sunday to today... Walao a... I straight away jumped up from my bed and changed myself.... Then I went to school bus-stop as usual.

It was an interesting lesson today as it always be... Mr Khor is indeed a jovial person and of course today he joked a lot... Haha!! I can't stop myself from laughing... :-) As usual, the red hue formed on Kok's face as he laughed... :p Besides, I met a girl there who almost bore the same resemblance as xinyi!! I saw her almost the third time and Kok noticed the girl too... Haha... (P/S: Xinyi, do you want me to snap her photos? ^^)

Upon coming back, I took my helmet and met Kok at his house, waiting for Jarrold and Ken's arrival. Haha, it was for sure we had something up to our sleeve - Yum Cha!! A must-have activity once a week. Today we went to satisfy our taste bud at "Yau Yu Owng Choi". I ordered owng choi without Yau yu... haha!! on veggie today.... Even for the laksa I asked the waiter not to serve it with egg...

Due to this "holy day", I went to amitabha centre to pray for a session... It took me almost 1.5 hours. Still ok la... Chanting rests our mind, doesn't it? Owing to fatigue, I almost slept there.... Haha... I had to keep concentrating myself to the prayer and it was a good training.

One should do a good deed during wesak day, and so did I. I taught the three musketeers - Liwei, Shuming and Mian on robotics... haha!! I taught Mian about a more sophisticated programming... "accelerating" and "decelerating" as well as "calibrating".. Hehe!! She scratched her head hard today. As for Liwei and Shuming, they reinforced the whole robot with few components... All of us worked hard but sadly, our co-operation was not shown to the fullest.

After they had gone back to their respective houses, I continued my script typing... "Dak... Dak... Dak.... Dakkkkkkkk...." I was concentrating in my work until ........................... Blackout!! Shit!! My computer screen turned pitch black within seconds and all my unsaved data had gone... Walao a!! Why you treat me like this?? haiz... And then when I started doing my work after the electricity recovered, for a few minutes, it blackout again!! haiz.... Due to electrical faulty, I had no choice but to sleep early... Gdnite everybody!! ~~

(P/S: Hope that TNB can take some measures to eradicate this problem)

No comments:

Post a Comment