Sunday, May 17, 2009

Competition (Mighty Minds)

It was a faithful day in my life!! Jarrold, Kok and I went to Ipoh Parade, full of oomph. But it did not turn out to what we were expecting..... lose in the competition T.T

The competition is just as simple as that... We were able to pass through the preliminary round with 160 marks.... (2 general knowledge, 1 maths T.T, and 1 forgotten) haha!! too happy right?? We were in the 6th position at that moment... We were in jubilant mood when we got to know that we were able to proceed to the hands-on experiment...

The problem arose when we were in the 2nd round... Although we tried hard to build the model and pushed ourselves to the fullest to hand in the model in time, but it was all in vain. We were unable to build a model that can impress the judges, to build a model that can function (just left some cables unconnected) and to build a model which is strong and durable.... haiz... what a waste as we had the idea to build it but unable to make some final touches and of course completed the model due to time constrain.... T.T

"Tsung Wah teams rox!!", this slogan cannot be used anymore as we lost in this competition, totally lost... I admitted I had not put enough hard work before this competition.... Sorry to Kok and Jarrold.... I made my apology here.... Hope both of you can forgive me.... ~~

I will sit for physics paper 1 and 3 tomorrow.... Well goodbye my readers!! Have to start revising now... ^^

(P/S: Winning does not means you are good, and losing does not means you are bad... Do be cheerful and face every adversities with smile and of course, learn from mistake....)

No comments:

Post a Comment